Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Perspective


I recently read this story online and found this video on YouTube.  It is the most amazing analogy that has provided me with much needed perspective this Easter morning.

Yes, there is snow on the ground, my basement is a disaster, my lesson plans aren't done and we go back to school tomorrow. Spring break has seemed much too short, and I really didn't get to do everything I had hoped this week.

This incredible story has changed my perspective. I am reminded that it doesn't matter whether I have the right kind of cheese for the recipe I need to make today. The fact that most of the plastic eggs in the house are missing or broken really doesn't seem important. Never mind that I need to wear my winter coat today.

Once again, God has yanked my little realities aside to show me His perspective on Easter.

No comments: